Cats use fax as toilet, spark house fire
TOKYO (Reuters) - Two kittens picked the wrong place to relieve themselves when they urinated on a fax machine, sparking a fire that extensively damaged their Japanese owner's house.
People, I think we've just seen the first salvo in the animal revolution.
Meanwhile, my cat spent the morning with a small piece of duct tape stuck to his foot. He hopped and spun and had several little jimmy-leg fits before I was able to (wanted to) relieve him of his accoutrement. If he's figured out how to access internet news, and it wouldn't surpise me a bit to know that he has, he's probably read about the Tokyo incident and is looking around the house and drinking a lot of water.