Thursday, September 29, 2005

Because Family Matters

this headline in Yahoo! News caught my eye:

German hairdressers battle over Merkel's hairstyle

I started to read the article but it was a bunch of blah-blah-blah stuff, and it also seems that Merkel is running for some sort of political office. As you know I have a lot of trouble focusing on things that are of a political nature, so I only kinda skimmed the article. Here's an excerpt:
Celebrity hairdresser Udo Walz, who has also cut Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's hair, and rival Martina Acht are claiming they did the Merkel makeover before her narrow win in a September 18 general election over Schroeder's Social Democrats.

I guess I'm missing something here. I would have thought Merkel's haircut was pretty straightforward. Then again, I would have thought that Merkel is so '80s that no one would care who cut his hair anymore. Shows you what I know.

Merkel: One Bad Haircut for one Cool Dude.

1 comment:

Julia Reffner said...

Ahh yes Merkel makes me smile. That man can come hang with me anytime. Hey! Maybe he'll join us for a beer and you can put up another bar you've been too.

The Lumpy