Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm Not Alone...

You'll note that my Superbowl rantings were actually written while the Seahawks were launching their last drive of the game. I was so disgusted by the whole thing I'd left the room and gone to blog. It was nice to see on Monday that America shared most of my opinions, as USA Today reported that the ad that tested highest was the Magic Fridge Ad, and that a lot of people had been surprised that Mick and the Boys had allowed themselves to be bleeped. (I don't know why they were "surpised" however, because the Stones played at the season opener too, performed one of the same songs (Rough Justice) and were bleeped then too.

The best part, though, is that people seem pretty unanimous in their disgust for the job that the officials did. One of my friends who lives in Seattle sent me the following pic. I think it says it all.

5 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Yeah! Seriously!!! It was the worst called game I have seen in a long time, and that includes high school!!!

Sassy said...

hahahahahahahahahaha! that's the greatest thing I've seen all day!

tee hee....i need to save that picture.

Sassy said...

oh and p.s....i didn't care who won, either, but those refs were total shit.

Anonymous said...

That about sums it up.

CozyMama said...

pretty funny pic. and sums it up well.