Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Fine Balance Between Goofing Off and Wasting Time

Remember the Grow Cube and all the fun we had wasting time with it? Here's a new game along those lines that is sure to help you make your Wednesday as unproductive as my Tuesday was.

As new objects fall into the sea, pick them up and hang them up with the mouse. Keep everything balanced to the best of your ability.

Click here for the fun.

Be sure to leave me a comment as to exactly how much time this wastes for you. Have Fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE this game... but I still like you.

Tomorrow is HNT - hee!

Anonymous said...

You are such a thoughtful blogger, coming up with new and creative ways for all of us to waste time. Thanks Village Idiot!

;-)3T

Anonymous said...

I am still trying to figure out the point of the cube when along comes another distractor! Actally this one is great for 8th graders studying fulcrums and mobiles!

Badaunt said...

You... you.. idiot!

I refuse to tell you how much time I have wasted. What I want you to tell me, however, is what the hell I'm supposed to do when I have one more object than I have hooks. Drown the snowman?