Thursday, October 27, 2005

Prison is too good for this man

When I'm king, the behavior described in this news story will be punishable by death.
I'll be having no poo-loafs in the kingdom.

Cabbie Accused of Tainting Food With Feces

DALLAS - A taxi driver is on trial for allegedly tainting baked items at the grocery store by sprinkling dried feces on the food. Prosecutors have store surveillance videotapes of two alleged incidents in July.

Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, is charged with two felony counts of tampering with consumer products.
Customers had complained that the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.


The defendant, who allegedly had a beef with the store over the way he'd been treated, faces punishment ranging from probation, to two to 20 years in prison.

A measly two years? For "tainting"?
You people so need me as your king.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!! (We can do w/o one evil cabbie can't we?)

Totally deserving of the death penalty. BLEH!

3T

The Village Idiot said...

3T- Evil cabbies? Surely this doesn't happen! Yeah, I totally agree that anyone who who would sprinkle poo on a loaf of lovely fresh bread deserves death, but only after eating a few loaves of whatever gross stuff we can cook up in the idiot kitchen.

Don't Miss- As I noted a couple of posts ago, my cabinet is still in flux because I forgot who I appointed to what(except for Keith Richards and Juan Gonzalez). Send some nudes and some baked goods and I'll get the nomination process started. (Hurry, Harriet Miers just sent her pics in!)
:-)

With a big grin,
The Idiot